Monday, January 30, 2012

Re: Been turned down for LIfe Insurance?

Jackie Smtih Jackie Smtih
2751 Hennepin Ave. South
Suite 117
Minneapolis, minnesota 55408
612-760-1999
Jackie77mn@aol.com

HI, I want to Introduce my self. My name is Jackie Smith and I am a licensed Insurance Agent here in Minnesota.

I have a great product that a lot of construction men and other types of businesses such as roofers, tree trimmers any one that has some what of a hazardess job. I have had many a call over the years "Jackie can I get life insurance for my family" when they are in a super high risk job and had been turned down by many companies. I have always been able to help.

I have a great product that gives you up to $200,000.00 dollars of Accidental Life Insurance coverage. And the cool thing is it's "cheap".

Did I say "cheap"? Yes it is very affordable and I would say for what you get it is dirt cheap.

With this product you get all of your premiums back after 20 years!!!! Every single dime, with the exception you did not die during that time, then we would pay the claim instead.


Here are some examples of the people that really benefit from this coverage.


Thank you for the opportunity to communicate with you thru the great world of Email. IF you want to unsubscribe scroll down and click on the unsubscribe button. I hope you stay. I promise not to bombard you just pop my head in once in a while and say hi with some cool different products that you will not find with your average run of the mill agent.

Thank you and I hope this email finds you having a wonderful day!

If this coverage is peeking your Interest, please feel free to call me or email. I follow up very promptly. I also can help with your other Life and Health needs.

Sincerely,

Jackie Smiith

612-760-1999

Jackie77Mn@aol.com


Click here to Email