Tuesday, November 22, 2011

repair

Hello
      This is mark smith do you repair and service of semi truck and am directing this to the SVC Manager or owner
Am sending this in regards to my 2005 Ken worth W900 truck Vin 1XKWD49X25R075926  that needs service and repair The truck is presently in TX and I just relocate here in the State, we need to tow it here for service and repair ,its just giving bad sound,strange smoke and need its Suspension and spring repaired, can u handle that?
I don't want you to bother about the tow of the vehicle because i have a wrecker driver that will bring the truck to your shop for the repair so can you give me your workshop address and contact number if you have any so i can forward it down to the wrecker driver and i will like you to get back to me Asap.

Thanks